Monday, August 9, 2010

The beginning of the Great Southern Adventure.
The boys and I started our trip on Sat and made our long journey to NC. On the way we found Danica Patrick's race car trailer (5:30am). Who's Danica Patrick you ask...famous women NASCAR/INDY driver.

This is my handsome boy getting ready to meet his relatives in NC!! Ain't he purdy!!



We finally made it and the boys are relaxing by the
"Redneck Pool"



On our first day of vacation adventures Uncle Debbie starting sloushing in the crik
Mining for Emeralds in Hiddenite NC



We all joined in and "immersed" ourselves!!!


Now we are sloushing!!!





My bum got dirty so I thought this is how the miners used to do it and
now I know why they were never clean!!
Is this a "Redneck Bath" or a water slide?




Here is my mother load!!! Not as pure as I would have liked just the adventure is everything I had hoped for and more. Everyone should go at least once in their life.
Put it on your "Bucket List"
Mining for Emeralds!!!
More entries from the GREAT SOUTHERN ADVENTURE to come!













No comments:

Post a Comment